Personal Injury /Accident Claims
Have you been injured in an accident?
- We have over forty years’ experience in successfully representing clients who have sustained injuries from of a wide range of accidents such as:
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in a public place
- Accidents is a shop/supermarket
- Road traffic accidents, including cycle accidents
- We offer you a free consultation and our experience will ensure that from the very first contact with our office that your Personal Injury Claim will be dealt in a properly and efficient manner with the best possible results.
What happens after you have been injured in an accident?
- If you have been injured in an accident, after you have received medical attention, you should contact our office immediately for an appointment as it is important to appreciate that there are time limits for making an accident claim. As a result of recent Government Legislation in this area all accident claims must first be submitted to the Personal Injuries Assessment Board and it is important to be aware that recent Guidelines have been adopted by the Personal Injuries Assessment Board in assessing accident claims. We can explain the Procedure to you, prepare your Application Forms for submission to the Personal Injuries Assessment Board, keeping you informed during the entire process and advising you of the merits of the decision made by the Personal Injuries Assessment Board in relation to your Compensation Claim.
- Depending on the decision of the Personal Injuries Assessment Board you have the option if you so wish of bringing Legal Proceedings either in the District Court /Circuit Court or High Court depending on the value of your claim.